Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo (Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS and Diameter) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 00:09:41 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] on behalf of The IESG
Sent: Wed 3/25/2009 12:46 AM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo (Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS and Diameter) to Proposed Standard 
 
The IESG has received a request from the Geographic Location/Privacy WG 
(geopriv) to consider the following document:

- 'Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS and Diameter '
   <draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-23.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-04-07. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

This additional last call is being done because the previous last call
failed to mention this draft contains a DOWNREF to RFC RFC 5176.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-23.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=12340&rfc_flag=0

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce