Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered-06.txt to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 20:45:46 +0100

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered-04.txt

Technical Summary

   This draft extends ICMP to provide additional diagnostic
   information regarding incoming and outgoing interfaces.

Working Group Summary

   This draft has been discussed in the Internet Area mailing
   list and meetings; considerable discussion happened on the
   topic of including next-hop information. The document is
   an AD sponsored submission, however. 

   In January 2009, a late IPR declaration forced the draft to
   go back to the WG. It has now returned after no one objected
   in the new WGLC (after the new IPR license declaration was
   posted).

Document Quality

   The document has been extensively reviewed and discussed.

Personnel

   There is no document shepherd. The responsible AD is
   Jari Arkko.

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)