Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-codes-01.txt to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 13:35:54 +0100

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-co
des-01.txt

Technical Summary

   This document registers a set of IANA Diameter Command Codes to be
   used in new vendor-specific Diameter applications defined for the
   Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Evolved Packet System
   (EPS).  These new Diameter applications are defined for MME and SGSN
   related interfaces in the Release 8 architecture.

Working Group Summary

 This document is not a DIME working group document but has received
review from DIME WG members

Document Quality

The document has been reviewed by Hannes Tschofenig, Victor Fajardo and
Glen Zorn from the DIME working group. The main work this document is
based on has been developed in the 3GPP and has received a fair amount
of review.

Personnel

Hannes Tschofenig is the document shepherd. Dan Romascanu is the
responsible Area Director. 

RFC Editor Note

  (Insert RFC Editor Note here or remove section)

IRTF Note

  (Insert IRTF Note here or remove section)

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)