Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: PRELIMINARY Agenda and Package for the May 20, 2010 IESG Teleconference

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:02:20 +0200

Please find below the preliminary agenda of the 5/20 IESG telechat.
Please send your questions, comments or concerns before 5/19 COB. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-05
    Essential correction for IPv6 ABNF and URI comparison in RFC3261
    (Proposed Standard)
    Token: Robert Sparks

  o draft-ietf-csi-send-cert-03
    Certificate profile and certificate management for SEND (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Marcelo Bagnulo ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry-03
    SEND Name Type field Registry (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Marcelo Bagnulo ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-ietf-marf-base-04
    An Extensible Format for Email Feedback Reports (Proposed Standard)
    Note: J.D. Falk <[email-masked]> is the document
    shepherd.This document needs a quick update after IETF LC.
    Token: Alexey Melnikov

  o draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr-03
    RTP Payload format for GSM-HR (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Tom Taylor ([email-masked]) is document shepherd.
    Token: Robert Sparks

  o draft-ietf-syslog-dtls-05
    Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Transport Mapping for
    Syslog (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Chris Lonvick ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Sean Turner

  o draft-ietf-softwire-ipv6-6rd-09
    IPv6 via IPv4 Service Provider Networks "6rd" (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Alain Durand ([email-masked]) and Dave Ward
    ([email-masked]) are the document shepherds.
    Token: Ralph Droms

2.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

  o draft-reschke-webdav-post-07
    Using POST to add Members to Web Distributed Authoring and
    Versioning (WebDAV) Collections (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Cyrus Daboo is the document shepherd.
    Token: Alexey Melnikov

  o draft-housley-cms-content-constraints-extn-05
    Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Content Constraints Extension
    (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Geoff Beier <[email-masked]> is the document
    shepherd
    Token: Tim Polk
    Was deferred by Alexey Melnikov on 2010-05-02

2.2.2 Returning Items

  o draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-algs-02
    Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Encrypted Key
    Package Content Type (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Carl Wallace ([email-masked]) is the document Shepherd.
    Token: Tim Polk

  o draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-02
    Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Encrypted Key Package Content
    Type (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Carl Wallace ([email-masked]) is the document Shepherd.
    Token: Tim Polk

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-netlmm-mip-interactions-06
    Interactions between PMIPv6 and MIPv6: scenarios and related issues
    (Informational)
    Note: Document Shepherd is Vidya Narayanan ([email-masked])
    Token: Jari Arkko

  o draft-ietf-yam-5321bis-smtp-pre-evaluation-05
    Preliminary Evaluation of RFC5321, Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
    (SMTP), for advancement from Draft Standard to Full Standard by the
    YAM Working Group (Informational)
    Note: There is no intent to publish this document. Please review my
    email messages on "IETF evaluation of
    draft-ietf-yam-5321bis-smtp-pre-evaluation-05.txt" management item.
    Token: Alexey Melnikov

  o draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport-06
    RADIUS Over TCP (Experimental)
    Note: Bernard Aboba ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Dan Romascanu

  o draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-guidelines-04
    Guidelines for Extending the RTP Control Protocol (RTCP)
    (Informational)
    Note: Roni Even ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Robert Sparks

  o draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements-06
    Problem Statement and Requirements for 6LoWPAN Routing
    (Informational)
    Note: Geoff Mulligan ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

3.1.2 Returning Items

  o draft-ietf-opsec-routing-protocols-crypto-issues-04
    Issues with existing Cryptographic Protection Methods for Routing
    Protocols (Informational)
    Note: Joe Abley ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ron Bonica

  o draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework-12
    A Framework for MPLS in Transport Networks (Informational)
    Note: Loa Andersson ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

  o draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-20
    ZRTP: Media Path Key Agreement for Unicast Secure RTP
    (Informational)
    Token: Robert Sparks

3.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor
3.3.1 New Items

  o draft-sharikov-idn-reg-05
    Internationalized Domain Names Registration and Administration
    Guideline for European languages using Cyrillic (Informational)
    Token: Alexey Melnikov

3.3.2 Returning Items

  o draft-meadors-ediint-features-header-06
    EDI-INT Features Header (Informational)
    Token: Alexey Melnikov

3.3.3 For Action

  o draft-russert-rangers-02
    Operational Scenarios for IRON and RANGER (Informational)
    Token: Russ Housley

  o draft-rosen-vpn-mcast-14
    Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs (Informational)
    Token: Russ Housley

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

  NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

  o Stringprep after IDNA2008 (newprep)
    Token: Peter

  o Congestion Exposure (conex)
    Token: Lars

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

  o Sieve Mail Filtering Language (sieve)
    Token: Alexey

  o Email Address Internationalization (eai)
    Token: Alexey

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE