Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: IEFT Non-WG Mailing List - AAA Implementers

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 19:15:17 +0200

If anyone believes that there are good reasons to keep the AAA
Implementers list open please say it now. 

Regards,

Dan

From: Anabel Martinez [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 5:43 PM
To: Romascanu, Dan (Dan); [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: IEFT Non-WG Mailing List - AAA Implementers

Hello, 

This mailing list was last active in 2009. Please advise if you would
like for the mailing list to be kept open, or if it is ok to close the
mailing list down. Should you have any questions please let me know.
Thank you. 

Kind regards, 

Anabel

_______________

Anabel Martinez/ IETF

48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117 / Fremont, CA 94538

T: +1.510.492.4032 / F: +1.510.492.4001 / 

--------------

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS);

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

www.amsl.com