Subject: [AAA-WG]: Issue 160: Destination-Host in PDSR

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 07:32:03 -0700

All,

I agree with this issue, and propose adding the last sentence:

    - The access device has the cryptographic ability to perform the 
      CMS functions, but a proxy agent is in the route towards the 
      home server, and it returned a failure to the DSAR messages 
      stating that it was not willing to allow the DSA to traverse 
      through it. Such agents MAY attempt to re-use the values from 
      the initial DSAR sent by the access device. In such cases,the 
      PDSR initiator SHOULD include the Destination-Host AVP to 
      ensure that the PDSR is received by the same proxy agent.

Of course, the ABNF is also modified to include the Destination-Host AVP
as an optional AVP.

PatC

---

From: Miguel Ángel Monjas Llorente <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:12:01 +0200

> Of course, the ABNF is also modified to include the Destination-Host AVP

OK, I've seen it's been moved to section 1.2 as part of issue #177's
resolution

Regards

  // M.A.