Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-ace-secure-bootstrapping-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 11:31:30 -0600

Hi all,

I submitted a draft as follows. This is coming from the core WG, as many of
the other drafts are.

Kapeng, can you please add this to your list of drafts? I would like to
know how suitable my draft is to the charter?

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-ace-secure-bootstrapping-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sarikaya-ace-secure-bootstrapping
Revision:        00
Title:           Secure Bootstrapping Solution for Constrained Devices
Creation date:   2013-12-11
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 12
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-ace-secure-bootstrapping-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-ace-secure-bootstrapping
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-ace-secure-bootstrapping-00

Abstract:
   We present a solution to initially configure the network of resource
   constrained nodes securely, a.k.a., secure bootstrapping.  The
   solution is based on EAP-TLS authentication with the use of raw
   public keys as certificates.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat