Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gerdes-ace-actors-00.txt

From: Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 16:18:06 +0200

Hi everyone,

I submitted a draft about actors in the ACE architecture. The various
actors, their respective tasks and characteristics are described. I hope
that this will help us to derive the security requirements on each level
in the architecture.

This document is also intended as input for the pre-WG meeting in Stockholm.

A PDF version with more detailed graphics can be found at
http://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-gerdes-ace-actors-00.pdf

Gruesse
Steffi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-gerdes-ace-actors-00.txt
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 07:00:20 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>, Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-gerdes-ace-actors-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Stefanie Gerdes and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gerdes-ace-actors
Revision:	00
Title:		Actors in the ACE Architecture
Document date:	2014-05-30
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		8
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gerdes-ace-actors-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerdes-ace-actors/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-ace-actors-00

Abstract:
   Constrained nodes are small devices which are limited in terms of
   processing power, memory, non-volatile storage and transmission
   capacity.  Due to these constraints, commonly used security protocols
   are not easily applicable.  Nevertheless, an authentication and
   authorization solution is needed to ensure the security of these
   devices.

   This document defines actors in the security architecture for
   authentication and authorization, analyzes the relationships between
   them, and describes their respective tasks and characteristics.  This
   knowledge will then be used to derive requirements for the
   communication between the actors.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat