Subject: [Ace] ACE pre-WG meeting Stockholm June 2-3

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 13:16:11 +0000

Hi

Thanks for showing interest in the ACE pre-WG meeting. It seems a two-day
meeting June 2-3 is best to get as much parties as possible represented.

=========
Time:     Monday 2nd June 09.00 - Tuesday 3rd June 17.00
Location: Kista, Stockholm, Sweden (Adress: TBD, meeting room on Ericsson
premises)
=========

If you have not filled in the Doodle but want to join, please let me know.

If you did fill in the Doodle and confirmed interest for June 2-3, and now
(or later) know that you will NOT participate, please let me know.

=========
Practical details for travel arrangements
=========

Airports: Arlanda is the main airport and convenient for accessing Kista
and downtown Stockholm. Bromma is close to both Kista and downtown
Stockholm. Skavsta is 1.5 hours south of the city and further 0.5 hours to
Kista.

Lodging: downtown Stockholm has some beautiful spots while Kista has none,
so if possible try to find some place downtown. Social dinner (at own
expense) in the evening on the 2nd will be downtown. I can come back with
some details on hotels if someone requests.

Welcome!

Göran

---

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 07:31:23 +0000

Update on the ACE pre-WG meeting and remote participation:

7 persons have confirmed they will participate, one tentative, and there
are empty chairs for 7 more!

The topic for the meeting is problem description and solution components
for ACE. The agenda will be formed around the inputs. Currently there is
one input [1], other inputs are anticipated, and even more are welcome.

If you are unable to physically attend the meeting but want to make an
input (text or slides), we can set up a phone conference to discuss that.
This will be a particular timeslot in the agenda (open for anyone to phone
in) and we try to schedule it conveniently for the presenter¹s time zone.
The rest of the meeting will not support remote participation.

Unless you have already done so, please notify me if you plan to make an
input.

Thanks
Göran

[1] 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-00.
txt

On 05/05/14 15:16, "Göran Selander" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Ace mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace