Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-00.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 10:06:30 +0100

Hello ACE,

this is the WG draft based on draft-seitz-ace-oauth-authz presented in 
Yokohama. The changes at the moment are editorial according to the 
reviews we received (thank you reviewers!).
Based on the reviews and on our discussions during and after Yokohama, 
we have also compiled a tentative issue list, which is available with 
the current source of the draft at:

https://github.com/LudwigSeitz/ace-oauth

Please feel free to comment on the existing issues or to propose new ones.

Regards,

Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-00.txt
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 10:34:27 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Goeran Selander <[email-masked]>, Erik Wahlstroem 
<[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Goran 
Selander <[email-masked]>, Hannes Tschofenig 
<[email-masked]>, Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Revision:	00
Title:		Authorization for the Internet of Things using OAuth 2.0
Document date:	2015-12-21
Group:		ace
Pages:		43
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-00

Abstract:
    This memo defines how to use OAuth 2.0 as an authorization framework
    with Internet of Things (IoT) deployments, thus bringing a well-known
    and widely used security solution to IoT devices.  Where possible
    vanilla OAuth 2.0 is used, but where the limitations of IoT devices
    require it, profiles and extensions are provided.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat