Subject: [Ace] Webex Details for LWM2M Tutorial -- Tuesday, 15 December 2015, 6am PST

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 18:56:53 +0100

Here are the Webex conference call details:

Join WebEx meeting via this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m7eda37d03aa8ea79ed945a58ea08a9ea

Meeting number: 646 306 492
Meeting password: Hxsm7tHR

Join by phone:
+1-877-668-4493* Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
+1-650-479-3208* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 646 306 492

Toll-free calling restrictions
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Ciao
Hannes

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Ace [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Hannes Tschofenig
    Sent: 24 November 2015 02:15
    To: [email-masked]
    Cc: [email-masked]
    Subject: [Ace] LWM2M Tutorial -- Tuesday, 15 December 2015, 6am PST

    Hi all,

    the Lightweight Machine-to-Machine (LWM2M) specification developed
    by the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) was mentioned several times
    already and so I thought it would be useful to have a short tutorial
    session. The LWM2M specification has been around for a little while
    already and is currently being updated to reflect community feedback
    and insight gained during the interoperability test events.

    The presentation will be given by Simon Lemay and myself.

    In a discussion with Kepeng we decided to pick the Tuesday, 15
    December 2015, 6am PST

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2015&month=12&day=15&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=1889&p2=33&p3=137

    In case you are unable to attend, we will enable recording so that
    you can watch the talk later.

    The length of the tutorial (+discussion) will be around 1 hour.

    Ciao
    Hannes & Kepeng