Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 05:57:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EST over secure CoAP (EST-coaps)
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Panos Kampanakis
                          Sandeep S. Kumar
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Martin Furuhed
                          Shahid Raza
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-02.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2018-06-21

Abstract:
   Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST) is used as a certificate
   provisioning protocol over HTTPS.  Low-resource devices often use the
   lightweight Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) for message
   exchanges.  This document defines how to transport EST payloads over
   secure CoAP (EST-coaps), which allows low-resource constrained
   devices to use existing EST functionality for provisioning
   certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-coap-est/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/