Subject: [Ace] Results of the ACE interop test 2018-05-30

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 14:33:37 +0200

Hello ACE,

we held an interop on the implementations of
draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz and draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize on May 30th.

We had 3 participants and some attendees that just listened in.

The implementations we tested were:

* ACE-Java by Ludwig Seitz (me), RISE SICS
https://bitbucket.org/lseitz/ace-java

* A client by SEI lab of CMU based on some of the ACE-Java code

* Jim Schaad's C# implementation
https://github.com/jimsch/Oauth-Authz (Jim is that correct?)

The tests we planned to execute can be found here:

https://github.com/ace-wg/ace-oauth/blob/master/InteropTestPlan.txt

The results can be found here:

https://github.com/ace-wg/ace-oauth/blob/master/AceInterop2018-05-30.xls

Note that I have heard of several more implementations, which couldn't 
make it for that first interop, namely:

- A constrained RS implementation by SEI lab of CMU

- A constrained (client/RS?) implementation by TZI, University of Bremen

- A commercial implementation by ARM

I think it would be nice for the group if the authors of the libraries 
above could say a quick word about the status of their respective 
implementations.

Kind regards,

Ludwig Seitz

-- 
Ludwig Seitz, PhD
Security Lab, RISE SICS
Phone +46(0)70-349 92 51