Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 11:10:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Key Management for OSCORE Groups in ACE
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Jiye Park
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-08.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This specification defines an application profile of the ACE
   framework for Authentication and Authorization, to request and
   provision keying material in group communication scenarios that are
   based on CoAP and secured with Group Object Security for Constrained
   RESTful Environments (OSCORE).  This application profile delegates
   the authentication and authorization of Clients that join an OSCORE
   group through a Resource Server acting as Group Manager for that
   group.  This application profile leverages protocol-specific
   transport profiles of ACE to achieve communication security, server
   authentication and proof-of-possession for a key owned by the Client
   and bound to an OAuth 2.0 access token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/