Subject: [Ace] ACE interim meeting 2 October 5.

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 22:01:26 -0400

Hi,

I apology for the short notice for the ace interim merting of Monday
October 5.
Please find a draft agenda below. We do have available time slots. If you
are willing to present, please update the agenda [1] directly on the codim
and upload the corresponding slides to [2].

Yours,
Jim and Daniel

[1]  https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2020-ace-11-ace
[2]  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-ace-11/session/ace

ACE Interim meeting 2 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Monday, Oct 5 2020 (UTC+02:00)

# Links
[webex](
https://ietf.webex.com/webappng/sites/ietf/meeting/info/168045408910584965?MTID=mfe71dc1bf187784b04a3a63b589d7c26
)
[etherpad](https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2020-ace-11-ace)
[slides](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-ace-11/session/ace)

# Draft Agenda:

* Chairs Slides
  * [Note Well Slide](
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Aug0vjm-4hCXzadszOgTJxMTBqYoS51BEIhb7nvfepc/edit?usp=sharing)

  * minute taker
  * blue sheet
* draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-07 10 min
  * WGLC comments
* draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-12 15 min
  * next steps
* draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-09 10 min

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 22:01:18 -0400

Dear WG,

I just learnt that Jim passed away and prefer to cancel the meeting.

Jim's brother contacted the IETF, I propose that if you want to provide
some sympathy or condolenace messages, feel free to send them to me
privately, I will coordinate with the cbor co-chairs and Jay to send them
to Jim's familly.

Yours,
Daniel

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson