Subject: [Ace] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 20:57:29 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems pretty straightforward to me, though I reserve the right to change that
opinion as I make my way through the other ACE documents.

I realize ACE isn't responsible for CBOR notation, but I have to double-take
every time I see something that looks like JSON yet has stuff like a mix of
quotes and apostrophes as string delimiters of some kind.

Section 3.2: "of from" should be "or from", in the 'cnf" definition block.

Section 4: I think there's a parenthesis missing on the first line of the
example.

---

From: Seitz Ludwig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 07:19:34 +0000

Hello Murray,

Thank you for your review. The issues you pointed out have been fixed in -14.

/Ludwig

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
> Sent: den 25 mars 2021 04:57
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [EXTERNAL] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-ace-
> oauth-params-13: (with COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
> 
> Seems pretty straightforward to me, though I reserve the right to change
> that opinion as I make my way through the other ACE documents.
>