Subject: [Ace] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-38: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 00:45:27 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-38: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I share Eric V's concern about the apparently stale nature of the shepherd
writeup.  It seems to be a common oversight lately.

I also agree with Eric about Section 3.  Nicely done.

Since I'm getting to this document last in our queue this week, I find I have
little to contribute here that my colleagues didn't already include in their
positions, save this one gem:

Section 8.2 should probably say explicitly that the registration should refer
to this document, since that is a column of the registry to which you are
adding an entry.