Subject: [Ace] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-17: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 13:07:27 -0700

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-17: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for this document.

I support Roman's discuss and have similar observations when it comes to
normative text usage (see Roman's discuss comments).

Some nits below --

* Section 2:
      This
      profile RECOMMENDS the use of OSCORE between client and AS, to reduce
      the number of libraries the client has to support, but other
      protocols fulfilling the security requirements defined in section 5
      of [I-D.ietf-ace-oauth-authz] (such as TLS or DTLS) MAY be used as
      well.

 [TLS, DTLS] reference is missing.

* Section 3.2:
   Typo : s/parameeter/parameter