Subject: [Ace] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-38: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 04:30:18 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-38: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

One minor comment:  I found it a slight leap in the introduction in the final
paragraph ("More detailed, ...") that talks about interoperable specifications
(implying that specification is not interoperable) and profiles (where it isn't
clear where these have come from).  So, an extra sentence to bridge the
concepts might be helpful in the introduction.  As a nit, the paragraph is also
missing a comma in "interoperate while".