Subject: [Ace] Lars Eggert's No Objection on draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-17: (with COMMENT)

From: Lars Eggert via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 04:29:15 -0700

Lars Eggert has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-17: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

All comments below are very minor change suggestions that you may choose to
incorporate in some way (or ignore), as you see fit. There is no need to let me
know what you did with these suggestions.

Paragraph 1, nit:
Elwyn Davies' Gen-ART review
(https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/gen-art/Es7PhQvSnCixYRfEYs0RLqcLYC0/)
contains a nits that I wanted to make sure you were aware of.

Section 3.2, paragraph 14, nit:
-    the 'cnf' parameeter of the access token response.  If included, the
-                   -
+    the 'cnf' parameter of the access token response.  If included, the