Subject: [Ace] Fwd: [saag] Interested in chairing a WG?

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 17:34:57 -0500

Hi everyone!

If you are interested in chairing a WG. Feel free to contact Ben and Roman
directly or Logan Med or myself if you have any questions and want to have
a discussion.

Yours,
Daniel

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Roman Danyliw <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 12:09 PM
Subject: [saag] Interested in chairing a WG?
To: saag <[email-masked]>

Hi!

The IETF functions best when there is a robust and diverse pipeline of
candidates in WG leadership positions.  Ben and I would like to have a pool
of candidates to select from when any WG chair positions need to be
filled.  Such a pool lets us tailor a match between the position, and the
skills and potential of the candidates in question.

We're sending this note to make sure we've got the broadest pool available
for future WG chair assignments.  If you are interested in chairing, or
know someone interested in chairing, please email us privately.  Chairs
with previous experience are great.  No prior experience is also fine as we
often pair experienced chairs with those new to the role.  If you
previously responded to calls such as this [1] [2], we would still like to
hear from you again to confirm your interest.

Thanks, and looking forward to talking to you.

Regards,
Roman and Ben

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/saag/_lXbKOo5r6IaOz6PTtZ7Qn6DWp4/
[2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/saag/0mfa1LhPnox6MtzhG76N_kVTMsY/

_______________________________________________
saag mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson