Subject: [Acme] Open issues on GitHub

From: Niklas Keller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 23:31:40 +0100

Hello,

how are issues on GitHub handled? Should they always be brought to the
list? Seems like there isn't that much activity there.

I opened a few while implementing my PHP client with no answers during the
last few days.

https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/issues/31
https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/issues/33
https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/issues/34

Regards, Niklas

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 14:43:22 -0800

Others might disagree, but those look largely editorial to my reading.
My guess is that the editors are busy and will address your concerns
when they are able.

If you think that there is a technical deficiency with the
specification, definitely bring it here.  Opening an issue as well
helps with tracking, but it isn't necessary.

On 12 November 2015 at 14:31, Niklas Keller <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> how are issues on GitHub handled? Should they always be brought to the list?
> Seems like there isn't that much activity there.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Acme mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/acme
>

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 17:44:16 -0500

Yup.  I'm working up PRs on the issues we resolved at the F2F last
week.  I'll take a look at these issues next.