Subject: Re: [Acme] Notes from IETF-94

From: Jeff Hodges <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 08:56:57 +0000

For folks who might be confused, there are two Jeff Hodges dealing with
ACME.

The Jeff Hodges writing this email is a consultant working for the ISRG
through the Linux Foundation and has been helping the Let's Encrypt project
proper (and lurking here). The Jeff Hodges from the FIDO Alliance is the
Jeff Hodges in these notes.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 5:38 PM Daniel Kahn Gillmor <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi all--
>
> Below are the notes i took from ACME at IETF-94.  Please review and make
> sure i haven't grossly misrepresented you.
>
>      --dkg
>
> _______________________________________________
> Acme mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/acme
>