Subject: [Acme] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-01.txt

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 07:41:31 -0500

Hi all,

We have a made a couple changes around naming - changing the Identifier
type to "TNAuthList" and the "token" to "spc-token" to avoid confusion with
the "token" in the challenge which we have added to align with the other
challenge types.

These changes are based on revisions to the ATIS/SIP Forum NNI task group
specification, with the latest version of that document available here:
http://access.atis.org/apps/group_public/document.php?document_id=34724&wg_abbrev=ipnni

Regards,
Mary

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 7:37 AM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-01.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : ACME Identifiers and Challenges for VoIP Service
Providers
        Authors         : Mary Barnes
                          Chris Wendt
        Filename        : draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-01.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2017-06-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies identifiers and challenges required to enable
   the Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) to issue
   certificates for VoIP service providers to support Secure Telephony
   Identity (STI).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-acme-service-provider/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt