Subject: [Acme] I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-email-smime-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:18:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to Automatic Certificate Management Environment for end user S/MIME certificates
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-email-smime-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-06-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies identifiers and challenges required to enable
   the Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) to issue
   certificates for use for email recipients that want to use S/MIME.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-email-smime/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-email-smime-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-email-smime-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/