Subject: [Acme] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-acme-star-04.txt

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 22:35:40 -0400

This version addresses WGLC comments received from Sean, as well as the 
latest changes in the base ACME protocol.

Thanks,
	Yaron

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-acme-star-04.txt
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 19:27:55 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Oscar Gonzalez de Dios <[email-masked]>, Yaron 
Sheffer <[email-masked]>, Thomas Fossati 
<[email-masked]>, Oscar de Dios 
<[email-masked]>, Diego Lopez 
<[email-masked]>, Antonio Agustin Pastor Perales 
<[email-masked]>, Antonio Pastor 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-acme-star-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yaron Sheffer and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-acme-star
Revision:	04
Title:		Support for Short-Term, Automatically-Renewed (STAR) 
Certificates in Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME)
Document date:	2018-10-19
Group:		acme
Pages:		22
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-acme-star-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-star/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-star-04
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-star
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-star-04

Abstract:
    Public-key certificates need to be revoked when they are compromised,
    that is, when the associated private key is exposed to an
    unauthorized entity.  However the revocation process is often
    unreliable.  An alternative to revocation is issuing a sequence of
    certificates, each with a short validity period, and terminating this
    sequence upon compromise.  This memo proposes an ACME extension to
    enable the issuance of short-term and automatically renewed (STAR)
    X.509 certificates.

    [RFC Editor: please remove before publication]

    While the draft is being developed, the editor's version can be found
    at https://github.com/yaronf/I-D/tree/master/STAR.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat