Subject: [Acme] malformedRequest vs. malformed in draft-ietf-acme-acme-15

From: Felix Fontein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 21:55:57 +0200

Hi,

while looking at POST-as-GET support for account URLs, I noticed that
draft-ietf-acme-acme-15 mentions an error called "malformedRequest" in
two places (w.r.t. POST-as-GET), while the error is simply called
"malformed" in the list in Section 6.7. I think this is an oversight
and they should be the same, i.e. either "malformed" (as until now) or
"malformedRequest" (which would be a breaking change).

Best regards,
Felix

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 23:37:31 +0200

Thanks, Felix, good catch.  I have implemented this fix in the following PR:

https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/pull/454

Please take a look and let me know if that looks good.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 9:56 PM Felix Fontein <felix=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Acme mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/acme
>