Subject: [Acme] Adam Roach's Yes on draft-ietf-acme-acme-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 12:11:11 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-acme-acme-16: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-acme/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the work that everyone has put into this protocol, and
especially for the work that went into addressing the privacy issue that I
identified. I'm excited by what ACME been able to do for the certificate
issuance sector as a whole, and truly appreciate all of the early implementors
who have put both clients and servers into active production.

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 15:41:55 -0400

Thanks for your review, Adam!