Subject: [Acme] Fwd: draft-moriarty-acme-client - TOTP, HOTP, etc.

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 11:45:35 -0400

Thank you to Thomas for the review and text below, I'll include it in the
next update.  Shared here for transparency.

Best regards,
Kathleen

*From:* Thomas Peterson <[email-masked]>
*Date:* July 23, 2019 at 11:20:05 AM GMT-4
*To:* <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* *draft-moriarty-acme-client - TOTP, HOTP, etc.*

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]
Thanks for your time after your presentation at the ACME WG today.

RFC 6238 (TOTP), and RFC 4226 (HOTP) are both IETF standards that cover
one-time password for 2FA use cases. I've attached a patch that should
merge clean against your XML version - please let me know there is any
issues with it.

(You are also free to forward or cc the acme d-list if you think it would
facilitate discussion)

Regards

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen