Subject: [Add] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-add-enterprise-00.txt

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 11:00:54 +0530

Hi all,

This draft https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-00
discusses DoH/DoT deployment considerations for
Enterprise networks. It discusses mechanisms to configure IT-owned, IoT and
BYOD devices (with/without MDM) with the DoH/DoT server used by the
Enterprise network.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,
-Tiru

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 at 13:23
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-add-enterprise-00.txt
To: Dan Wing <[email-masked]>, Tirumaleswar Reddy.K <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reddy-add-enterprise-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tirumaleswar Reddy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-reddy-add-enterprise
Revision:       00
Title:          DNS-over-HTTPS and DNS-over-TLS Server Deployment
Considerations for Enterprise Networks
Document date:  2020-06-23
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-enterprise/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise

Abstract:
   This document discusses DoH/DoT deployment considerations for
   Enterprise networks.  It particularly sketches the required steps to
   use DNS-over-TLS (DoT) and/or DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH) server provided by
   the Enterprise network.

   One of the goals of the document is to assess to what extent existing
   tools can be used to provide such service.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat