Subject: [Add] Webex meeting changed: Session 1: IETF ADD Sept Interim

From: ADD Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 17:13:51 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

ADD Working Group changed the Webex meeting information.

Session 1: IETF ADD Sept Interim
Thursday, September 10, 2020
1:00 pm  |  (UTC+00:00) Azores  |  2 hrs 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 171 289 8851 
Meeting password: 2JApmuZs8R8

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m01c29a9f977bb9672a3153c9d851e2c3

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1c22546263ddde0ad4cd1a9cd3747455

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1712898851## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1712898851%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m78880b52e6435c2f103ea9cea1a66e43

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.