Subject: [Add] Webex meeting invitation: Session 1: IETF ADD Sept Interim

From: ADD Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 17:12:02 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

ADD Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

Session 1: IETF ADD Sept Interim
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
1:00 pm  |  (UTC+00:00) Azores  |  2 hrs 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 171 289 8851 
Meeting password: 2JApmuZs8R8

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m01c29a9f977bb9672a3153c9d851e2c3

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me56e934fdea7b7a054b31a075e7f9d19

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1712898851## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1712898851%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m78880b52e6435c2f103ea9cea1a66e43

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.