Subject: Re: [Add] New Version Notification for draft-btw-add-home-08.txt

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 12:39:10 +0530

Hi all,

This revision https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-btw-add-home-08 addresses
several comments from the WG.

We also updated the security considerations section in the draft to discuss
the threat models covered in https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3552 and
possible mitigations for active attacks.

Further comments and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,
-Tiru

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 11:55 AM
To: Konda, Tirumaleswar Reddy <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Boucadair <[email-masked]>; Dan Wing <[email-masked]>;
Neil Cook <[email-masked]>; Konda, Tirumaleswar Reddy
<[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-btw-add-home-08.txt

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you
recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

A new version of I-D, draft-btw-add-home-08.txt has been successfully
submitted by Tirumaleswar Reddy and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:           draft-btw-add-home
Revision:       08
Title:          Encrypted DNS Discovery and Deployment Considerations for
Home Networks
Document date:  2020-08-16
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          29
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-btw-add-home-08.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-btw-add-home/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-btw-add-home-08
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-btw-add-home
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-btw-add-home-08

Abstract:
   This document discusses encrypted DNS (e.g., DoH, DoT, DoQ)
   deployment considerations for home networks.  It particularly
   sketches the required steps to use of encrypted DNS capabilities
   provided by local networks.

   The document specifies new DHCP and Router Advertisement Options to
   convey a DNS Authentication Domain Name.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat