Subject: [Add] Webex meeting invitation: Session 2: IETF ADD WG Sept Interim

From: ADD Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 17:14:58 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

ADD Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

Session 2: IETF ADD WG Sept Interim 
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
1:00 pm  |  (UTC+00:00) Azores  |  2 hrs 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 171 464 6941 
Meeting password: 2JApmuZs8R8

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mb3ac4cf581d9bd7263aa1d64c23c30d6

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m0ada24da13a30fd4c1d341c1de14618d

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1714646941## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1714646941%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m4cd0b1bd9f33ad1bdaf4b4fa90b62b2e

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.