Subject: [Add] Weekly github digest (ADD Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 02:32:48 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements (+1/-7/💬8)
  1 issues created:
  - Limit encrypted DNS protocols to those defined by IETF (by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/32 [design] 

  8 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #30 Section 5: Clarification (1 by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/30 
  - #29 Section 3.2: Add to Requirements (1 by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/29 
  - #28 Section 3.2: Add to listed benefits (1 by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/28 
  - #27 Section 2. Terminology: add definition to terms (1 by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/27 
  - #26 This should really be two documents (1 by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/26 
  - #25 VPNs can also use DNS for routing decisions (section 3.3) (1 by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/25 
  - #24 Usefulness of limited domains (1 by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/24 
  - #23 VPN requirements reduce to nothing (1 by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/23 

  7 issues closed:
  - Setup weekly-digest mailer  https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/1 [repository] 
  - Section 3.2: Add to Requirements https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/29 
  - Section 2. Terminology: add definition to terms https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/27 
  - This should really be two documents https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/26 
  - VPNs can also use DNS for routing decisions (section 3.3) https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/25 
  - Usefulness of limited domains https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/24 
  - VPN requirements reduce to nothing https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/23 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/wg-materials