Subject: [Add] Weekly github digest (ADD Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 02:44:16 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements (+2/-1/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Requirements -02 slide (by chris-box)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/pull/38 
  - Add slides for resolver lists (scenario 3) (by bemasc)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/pull/37 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #34 Proposing slide content for Scenario 2 - resolvers describing themselves (1 by bemasc)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/pull/34 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Proposed draft-02 text based around designated resolvers
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/pull/35 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/wg-materials