Subject: [Add] Weekly github digest (ADD Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 03:42:29 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 issues created:
  - Test issue - please ignore (by gitnnelg)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/15 [documentation] 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #3 DDR section 4.1 (1 by mstojens)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/3 [documentation] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr (+4/-0/💬4)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Corrected link to contributing info (by gitnnelg)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/pull/16 
  - Simplify guidance for forwarders (by mstojens)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/pull/14 
  - Make opportunistic "same IP" instead of "if private" (by mstojens)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/pull/13 
  - Clarifying IP hint behavior (by mstojens)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/pull/12 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #14 Simplify guidance for forwarders (1 by mstojens)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/pull/14 
  - #13 Make opportunistic "same IP" instead of "if private" (1 by mstojens)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/pull/13 
  - #12 Clarifying IP hint behavior (2 by bemasc, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/pull/12 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-requirements
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-dnr