Subject: [Add] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-02.txt

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 17:21:24 +0530

The revised draft
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-02
addresses comments from the WG.  Further comments and suggestions are
welcome.

Cheers,
-Tiru

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 at 16:21
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-02.txt
To: Tirumaleswar Reddy.K <[email-masked]>, Dan Wing <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tirumaleswar Reddy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns
Revision:       02
Title:          Split-Horizon DNS Configuration in Enterprise Networks
Document date:  2021-03-28
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-02

Abstract:
   When split-horizon DNS is deployed by an enterprise, certain
   enterprise domains are only resolvable by querying the network-
   designated DNS server.  DNS clients which use DNS servers not
   provided by the network need to route those DNS domain queries to the
   network-designated DNS server.  This document informs DNS clients of
   split-horizon DNS, their DNS domains, and is compatible with
   encrypted DNS.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat