Subject: [Add] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-03.txt

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 10:28:37 +0530

Revised draft
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-03
addresses comments from Tony and Ben. As a reminder, it specifies a method
for DNS resolvers to publish information about themselves.

Further comments and suggestions are welcome.

-Tiru

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 at 10:24
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-03.txt
To: Tirumaleswar Reddy.K <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Boucadair <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tirumaleswar Reddy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-reddy-add-resolver-info
Revision:       03
Title:          DNS Resolver Information
Document date:  2021-04-13
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-03
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for DNS resolvers to publish
   information about themselves.  Clients can use the resolver
   information to identify the capabilities of DNS resolvers.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat