Subject: [Add] Weekly github digest (ADD Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 03:43:26 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr (+2/-4/💬7)
  2 issues created:
  - What's the use of "IP authenticated" mode? (by bemasc)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/18 
  - What's the use of  (by bemasc)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/17 

  4 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #18 What's the use of "IP authenticated" mode? (4 by bemasc, mstojens)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/18 
  - #7 Clarification of SUDN (1 by mstojens)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/7 
  - #6 DEER caching text (1 by mstojens)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/6 
  - #3 DDR section 4.1 (1 by mstojens)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/3 [documentation] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Test issue - please ignore https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/15 [documentation] 
  - What's the use of  https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/17 
  - DEER caching text https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/6 
  - DDR section 4.1 https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/3 [documentation] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr (+0/-3/💬0)
  3 pull requests merged:
  - Corrected link to contributing info
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/pull/16 
  - Make opportunistic "same IP" instead of "if private"
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/pull/13 
  - Simplify guidance for forwarders
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/pull/14 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-requirements
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-dnr