Subject: [Add] Weekly github digest (ADD Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 16:11:29 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr (+3/-0/💬1)
  3 issues created:
  - Need for designated resolver ? (by mglt)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/22 
  - not using Special Use Domain Name "resolver.arpa" (by mglt)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/21 
  - removing an attempt to define Equivalence (by mglt)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/20 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #9 Clarification on Opportunistic with respect to dns://resolver.arpa (1 by mglt)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/issues/9 

* ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-dnr (+0/-2/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #2 Comments from Michael Richardson (Adoption Call) (1 by boucadair)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-dnr/issues/2 

  2 issues closed:
  - Z.W. Yan Inputs https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-dnr/issues/4 
  - Comments from Ben Schwartz (call for adoption) https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-dnr/issues/3 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #12 Clarifying IP hint behavior (1 by mglt)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr/pull/12 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-requirements
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-ddr
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-ietf-add-dnr