Subject: [Add] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-04.txt

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 15:56:56 +0530

Hi all,

The revised draft
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns
addresses several comments from the WG.

Further comments and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,
-Tiru

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 at 15:32
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-04.txt
To: Tirumaleswar Reddy.K <[email-masked]>, Dan Wing <[email-masked]>,
Kevin Smith <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tirumaleswar Reddy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns
Revision:       04
Title:          Split-Horizon DNS Configuration
Document date:  2021-06-17
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          14
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-04

Abstract:
   When split-horizon DNS is deployed by a network, certain domains are
   only resolvable by querying the network-designated DNS server.  DNS
   clients which use DNS servers not provided by the network need to
   route those DNS domain queries to the network-designated DNS server.
   This document informs DNS clients of split-horizon DNS, their DNS
   domains, and is compatible with encrypted DNS.

The IETF Secretariat