Subject: [Add] I-D Action: draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 22:22:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Adaptive DNS Discovery WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Split-Horizon DNS Configuration
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Kevin Smith
	Filename        : draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-11-06

Abstract:
   When split-horizon DNS is deployed by a network, certain domains are
   only resolvable by querying the network-designated DNS server rather
   than a public DNS server.  DNS clients which use DNS servers not
   provided by the network need to route those DNS domain queries to the
   network-designated DNS server.  This document informs DNS clients of
   split-horizon DNS, their DNS domains, and is compatible with
   encrypted DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 11:18:47 +0530

This revision
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-07
addresses comments received during the WG adoption call. Thanks to Paul for
the detailed review.

We added a detailed example of Split-Horizon DNS Configuration along with a
call flow diagram to illustrate the proposed mechanism in Section 5.

Looking forward to a fruitful discussion in the WG meeting tomorrow.

-Tiru, Dan and Kevin

On Sun, 7 Nov 2021 at 10:52, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> --
> Add mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/add
>