Subject: [Adslmib] Re: vdsl-02 ietf draft comment

From: Bob Ray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 08:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

"El Houmaidi, Mounire" <[email-masked]> wrote: 
Gentlemen,

The VdslLineTable has two objects for the configuration and Alarm Profiles
identifying the rows in the configuration Profile table
(vdslLineConfProfileTable) and Alarm configuration Profile Table
(vdslLineAlarmConfProfileTable). In the RFC 2626 for ADSL and the HDSL12-12
draft, these objects are SnmpAdminStrings which allow using names to refer
to profiles.

In the VDSL draft, these objects are Integer32. Is there a reason for that?
We think that the VDSL draft should follow the same convention for the
xdslLineTable and allow using profile names (SnmpAdminString) as an index
instead of Integre32.

Best Regards

Mounire El Houmaidi
Siemens ICN, Lake Mary, Florida

The IETF powers that be strongly urged that we eliminate usage of the

keyword IMPLIED in future products of the ADSLMIB working group.

Also, please note that Mike Sneed's email address has changed.

He may now be reached at [email-masked]

Regards,

Bob Ray

---------------------------------
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup

---

From: "El Houmaidi, Mounire" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:48:38 -0400

Gentlemen,

Best Regards

Mounire El Houmaidi

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib