Subject: [Adslmib] Question on VDSL Line Conf. Profile

From: "Travis Levin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:37:48 -0500

Hi,

I had a question about determining SCM transmit band descriptor
configurations for far-end devices using the VDSL Line MIB.
vdslLineConfProfileEntry specifies an upstream and downstream TX speed for
that entry.  But vdslLineSCMConfProfileTxBandTable only specifies the local
side transmit parameters which from a CO would describe the downstream TX
speed.

How can you determine what the remote side transmit parameters are for the
associated upstream speed in the vdslLineConfProfileEntry, and if you can't,
why is this information omitted?

Thanks,
Travis

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

---

From: "Bob Ray" <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Sep 2002 19:16:20 -0000

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:16:10 -0500, "Travis Levin" <[email-masked]> 
wrote :

> I agree with your reccomendations.
> 
> What is the timeline for the next draft of the VDSL Line MIB?
> 
> Travis
> 

You guys are right.  The object vdslPhysSide should be part of 
the index.

When? As soon as I get some time!!!  Maybe this weekend I'll
get to start on it.  Unless Rajesh wants another go at it :)

Regards,
Bob Ray