Subject: [Adslmib] draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl-05.txt

From: "Bob Ray" <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Oct 2002 20:43:49 -0000

Friends:

I've submitted the -05 revision of the vdsl mib.  Changes are as
follows:

1) added the object vdslSCMConfProfileSide to 
VdslLineSCMConfProfileEntry so that I could use it as an index.  

2) as we are now having an entry per side in the profile table, I
merged the up/down objects.  This led to a net reduction of 5
objects. :)

3) reworded the paragraphs that stated, pompously, that a given
profile table "MUST NOT be implemented" to "SHOULD NOT be used" 
(in the cases where a table is applicable to MCM but not SCM and
vice versa).

Regards,
Bob Ray
_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib