Subject: [Adslmib] Draft for G.SHDSL.BIS MIB

From: "Clay Sikes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:48:49 -0400

Hi Everyone,

A draft for a MIB that extends the HDSL2-SHDSL-LINE-MIB (RFC 3276) to 
support G.shdsl.bis is now available in the internet drafts directory at 
http://www.ietf.org/ids.by.wg/adslmib.html. The version of the draft 
being annonced is -01. Please note that the draft references an updated 
version of the MIB at 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/SHDSL-BIS-LINE-MIB.mib. This URL is 
incorrect in the IETF convention is MIB names are in lower case.  The 
correct URL is  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/shdsl-bis-line-mib.mib. An update to 
the draft to correct the URL is forthcoming.

All comments are appreciated.

I would like to express thanks to Bob Ray for initiating this draft, 
encouraging me to get involved as an editor, and his mentorship. Also, 
thanks to Michael Sneed and Burt, Wijnen for their help in getting the 
draft and updated MIB posted in the IETF..

Regards,
Clay Sikes

-- Paradyne Mail --

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib