Subject: [Adslmib] Congratulations to Menachem!!

From: "Ray, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 09:19:22 -0500

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4069.txt?number=4069
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4070.txt?number=4070

Very good work.  I think everyone on the list appreciates 
your efforts in seeing these two documents through (and I am
personally very glad that you have agreed to work on the 
ADSL2/ADSLplus effort).

Thank you.

Bob Ray

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

---

From: "Menachem Dodge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 17:48:52 +0200

Hello Bob,

    Thank you kindly for your good wishes and I am very pleased
that these documents have been accepted as RFCs.

    Many thanks and much appreciation is owed to Randy and Bert
for their great efforts in correcting and re-correcting the various drafts,
and to you Bob, as co-editor for your help and assistance whenever I needed
it.

    My appreciation to the RFC editor for their work in finalising the RFC.

    I look forward to working together with everyone on the ADSL2/ADSLplus
document.

    Best Regards,

    Menachem.

----- Original Message -----
From: Ray, Robert <[email-masked]>
To: ADSL MIB (E-mail) (E-mail) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 4:19 PM
Subject: [Adslmib] Congratulations to Menachem!!

Thank you.

Bob Ray