Subject: [Adslmib] RFC 4070 on Definitions of Managed Object Extensions for Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Lines (VDSL) Using Multiple Carrier Modulation (MCM) Line Coding

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 16:03:00 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4070

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Object Extensions
                    for Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Lines
                    (VDSL) Using Multiple Carrier Modulation (MCM)
                    Line Coding
        Author(s):  M. Dodge, B. Ray
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       May 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      24
        Characters: 48561
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl-ext-mcm-06.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4070.txt

This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) module for use with network management protocols in the
Internet community.  In particular, it describes objects used for
managing the Line Code Specific parameters of Very High Speed
Digital Subscriber Line (VDSL) interfaces using Multiple Carrier
Modulation (MCM) Line Coding.  It is an optional extension to the
VDSL-LINE-MIB, RFC 3728, which handles line code independent
objects.

This document is a product of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib