Subject: [Adslmib] Next Generation ADSL (ADSL2) poll

From: "Ray, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:15:26 -0500

In cataloging the responses

(http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/adslmib/current/index.html)

I see:

Moti Morgenstern and Menachem Dodge of ECI Telecom will WORK on the draft.
Umberto Bonollo and Scott Baillie of NEC Australia will WORK on the draft.
Clay Sikes of Paradyne will COMMENT to the draft.

If you plan on implementing the result of the work, even if you don't
comment to the draft or otherwise contribute materially, please speak up
(to the working group list).

Have I missed anyone?  I'll continue gathering names until Friday (April 15)
and then ask the Area Director if we have displayed enough interest to amend
the charter.

Bob Ray

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

---

From: Clay Sikes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:49:59 -0400

Bob,

I'll help out in anyway I can.  That includes more than just comments.

- Clay