Subject: FW: [Adslmib] Protocol Action: 'Definitions of Managed Objects for High Bit-Rate DSL - 2nd generation (HDSL2) and Single-Pair High-Speed Digital Subscriber Line (SHDSL) Lines' to Proposed Standard

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:04:38 +0200

Hello,
	during the review of the latest draft for g.shdsl.bis I came
across the following small mistake in it:
One of the objects of the Hdsl2ShdslInventoryEntry is the
hdsl2ShdslInvVendorEOCSoftwareVersion . In describing this object it
refers to the Vendor EOC version as reported in a Discovery response
message (which is correct).  Unfortunately there is a small typo when
refering to the respective EOC message ID. The EOC message ID of the
Discovery Response Message is 129, not 130, as statet in the draft.

Since this is the first comment I have against a draft, I'm not familiar
with the procedures for fixing this typo. Is this mail sufficient for
incorperating the small fix into the next version or are there any other
actions required??

Thank you!

Regards

Mathias

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 11:49 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: adslmib chair; adslmib mailing list; Internet Architecture Board;
adslmib chair; RFC Editor
Subject: [Adslmib] Protocol Action: 'Definitions of Managed Objects for
High Bit-Rate DSL - 2nd generation (HDSL2) and Single-Pair High-Speed
Digital Subscriber Line (SHDSL) Lines' to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for High Bit-Rate DSL - 2nd generation

   (HDSL2) and Single-Pair High-Speed Digital Subscriber Line (SHDSL)
Lines '
   <draft-ietf-adslmib-gshdslbis-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the ADSL MIB Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and David Kessens.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-gshdslbis-11.txt

Technical Summary
 
  This document defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module for
  use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
  particular, it describes objects used for managing High Bit-Rate
  Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) - 2nd generation (HDSL2) and Single-
  Pair High-Speed Digital Subscriber Line (SHDSL) interfaces.  This
  document introduces extensions to several objects and textual
  conventions defined in HDSL2-SHDSL-Line MIB (RFC 3276).  This
  document obsoletes RFC 3276. 

Working Group Summary
 
  The Working Group has consensus to publish this document as a
  Proposed Standard.

Protocol Quality
 
  This document has been reviewed for the IESG by Randy Presuhn, Mike
  Heard and Bert WIjnen.

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

---

From: "Clay Sikes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 05:34:30 -0400

Hi Mathias,

Thanks for the discovery.  Unfortunately, it is in the RFC Editor's 
Queue for an assignment and I don't think it can be edited.  When it 
gets published, perhaps we can do some sort of addendum.

Bob Ray is that the process we would follow?

Regards,
Clay Sikes

>  This document has been reviewed for the IESG by Randy Presuhn, Mike

-- Paradyne Mail --