Subject: [Adslmib] Re: draft-ietf-adslmib-gshdslbis-11.txt

From: "Clay Sikes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 08:31:28 -0400

Hi,

Sorry to bother you again.  Mathias Riess, at Infineon, just sent an
Email to the Adslmib List to communicate a minor error in one of the
reference clauses.  In hdsl2ShdslInvVendorEOCSoftwareVersion, {
hdsl2ShdslInventoryEntry 5 },  the "Message ID 130, Octet 12," should
state "Message ID 129, Octet 12."  I checked the specification that was
referenced and verified that the ID should be 130.  If it is not too
much trouble, please make the correction when you open the file to
assign an RFC number.

Thank you so much!

Best Regards,

Clay Sikes

On 6/30/2005 6:52 PM, Alba Regalado-Palacios wrote:

Hi Clay,

My apologies for not answering sooner. Thank you for forwarding the XML
source file. This e-mail acknowledges that the RFC Editor has received it.
We will close the space in line 605 as you requested.

Thank you,
Alba for the RFC-Editor

RFC Editor,

On 6/22/2005 I attached the XML file to an Email. I didn't get any
confirmation that you received the file and was wondering if it was
received and if you had everything you needed. Please let me know one
way or the other; I'll be happy to resend the file or do anything else
to help.

Also, this is no big deal, but today I noticed some minor nit in the XML
source that does not cause any problems in rendering the .txt, but
prevents the xml file from being viewed in a Web browser (Firefox). On
line 605, there is an extra space the the termination of a comment that
causes Firefox to not open the XML file because it considers the extra
space to be an "XML Parsing Error: not well-formed" situation. To
correct the issue, the extra space need to be removed on line 605 as
follows:
OLD 605: </section> <!-- title="Structure" -- >
^
NEW 605: </section> <!-- title="Structure" -->

If it's not any trouble, it would be cool if you could make that change
when you open the file to assign an RFC number.

Thanks,
Clay Sikes

-- Paradyne Mail --

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

---

From: "Clay Sikes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:21:09 -0400

Hi Alba,

You are awesome!

Best Regards,

Clay Sikes

On 7/7/2005 12:56 PM, Alba Regalado-Palacios wrote:

Hi Clay,

Thank you for the message. We have updated the file to reflect the following
change: "Message ID 129, Octet 12." Please let us know if you have any
questions.

Alba for the RFC-Ed

Hi,

Thank you so much!

Best Regards,
Clay Sikes

On 6/30/2005 6:52 PM, Alba Regalado-Palacios wrote:
<blockquote cite="[email-masked]"
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">Hi Clay,

Thank you,
Alba for the RFC-Editor

</pre>
<blockquote type="cite">
<pre wrap="">RFC Editor,

Also, this is no big deal, but today I noticed some minor nit in the XML
source that does not cause any problems in rendering the .txt, but
prevents the xml file from being viewed in a Web browser (Firefox). On
line 605, there is an extra space the the termination of a comment that
causes Firefox to not open the XML file because it considers the extra
space to be an "XML Parsing Error: not well-formed" situation. To
correct the issue, the extra space need to be removed on line 605 as
follows:
OLD 605: &lt;/section&gt; &lt;!-- title="Structure" -- &gt;
^
NEW 605: &lt;/section&gt; &lt;!-- title="Structure" --&gt;

Thanks,
Clay Sikes
</pre>
</blockquote>
<pre wrap=""><!---->
</pre>
</blockquote>
</body>
</html>
<pre>
-- Paradyne Mail --

-- Paradyne Mail --

---

From: Alba Regalado-Palacios <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:56:59 -0700

Hi Clay,

Alba for the RFC-Ed