Subject: [Adslmib] draft-ietf-adslmib-adsl2-04.txt Submitted.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:43:33 +0300

Hi,

      I would like to thank Bert and the RFC Editor for their efforts in
carrying out the early-copy-editing-experiment on the

      Adsl2 MIB draft version -03, draft-ietf-adslmib-adsl2-03.txt.

      The majority of the proposed changes were accepted "as is".  In the
case of a small number of proposed changes
the sentence or paragraph  was modified so that the meaning would be
clearer.

      In addition, a few minor changes picked up by the editors have also
been implemented.

      The changes have been implemented in the Adsl2 MIB draft version -04:
draft-ietf-adslmib-adsl2-04.txt.

      The draft has just been submitted and should appear in the next few
days on the IETF draft site.

Best Regards,

Menachem

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib