Subject: [Adslmib] Invitation to submit paper - JCOMSS

From: Luigi Patrono <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:47:51 +0200

(We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this email. Please 
forward this announcement to your colleagues.)

Journal of Communication Software and Systems (JCOMSS)
Special issue on FUTURE WIRELESS SYSTEMS

Dear Colleague,
the international Journal of Communication Software and Systems 
(JCOMSS) will publish research papers on wireless networks in a 
Special issue on
FUTURE WIRELESS SYSTEMS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JCOMSS is a high-quality quarterly archival journal, published by the 
Croatian Communication and Information Society (CCIS), the Sister 
Society of the IEEE ComSoc, in cooperation with University of Split. 
JCOMSS focuses on high-quality, internationally reviewed papers, that 
advance the state-of-art and applications in communications software 
engineering and communications systems particularly  including new 
techniques, reports on experiments with analysis of performances, and 
prototypes. The subjects covered by this journal include all aspects 
in communications software and systems in wired and wireless 
communications and multimedia technologies.
More information about the JCOMSS including details on the submission 
process and authors kit is available on the website: 
http://www.ccis.hr/global.htm .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a pleasure for us to invite you to submit your work in this 
special issue of JCOMSS. Attached is the guide for authors of JCOMSS.
High-quality, original, unpublished contributions will be considered 
for the issue. Authors wishing to submit papers should send an 
electronic version (PDF or postscript file only) with a separate 
cover letter which contains the paper title, authors with 
affiliations, and up to 200 words abstract, to one of the Guest Editors:

Mario De Blasi, University of Lecce, Italy, 
<mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]
Dinko Begusic, University of Slit, Croatia, 
<mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]
Enrica Filippi, STMicroelectronics, Agrate, Italy, 
<mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]

Topics include but not limited to these, associated with wireless 
communication:
*  Integration between wired and wireless networks
*  Interoperability among heterogeneous wireless networks
* Ad Hoc wireless networks
* Sensor networks
* Satellite networks
* WLAN and WMAN
* Performance analysis of wireless networks
* Quality of Service in wireless networks
* Mobile Internet
*  Power Saving in wireless networks.

Sincerely,
The Guest Editors

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib