Subject: [Adslmib] Protocol Action: 'xDSL multi-pair bonding using Time-Division Inverse Multiplexing (G.Bond/TDIM) MIB' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib-08.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:52:21 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'xDSL multi-pair bonding using Time-Division Inverse Multiplexing
   (G.Bond/TDIM) MIB'
  (draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib-08.txt) as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the ADSL MIB Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Dan Romascanu and Ronald Bonica.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib/

Technical Summary

   This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
   use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based internets.
   This document proposes an extension to the GBOND-MIB module with a
   set of objects for managing multi-pair bonded xDSL interfaces using
   Time-Division Inverse Multiplexing (TDIM), defined in ITU-T
   recommendation G.998.3.

Working Group Summary

   The WG process was smooth with no real controversies.
   All work took place on the mailing list. 

Document Quality

   No information is available about implementations. 

Personnel

   Menachem Dodge is the Document Shepherd for this document
   Dan Romascanu is the Responsible Area Director.