Subject: [Adslmib] Fwd: Protocol Action: 'xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond) MIB' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-11.txt)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:32:45 -0700

Congrats to the authors, the WG, and the chair

Regards, Benoit.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Protocol Action: 'xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond) MIB' to 
Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-11.txt)
Date: 	Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:17:35 -0700
From: 	The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: 	IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
CC: 	adslmib mailing list <[email-masked]>, adslmib chair 
<[email-masked]>, RFC Editor <[email-masked]>

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond) MIB'
   (draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-11.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the ADSL MIB Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Benoit Claise and Ronald Bonica.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib/

Technical Summary

    This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
    use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.
    This document proposes an extension to the Interfaces Group MIB with
    a set of common objects for managing multi-pair bonded Digital
    Subscriber Line (xDSL) interfaces, defined in ITU-T recommendations
    G.998.1, G.998.2 and G.998.3.  The MIB modules specific to each
    bonding technology are defined in GBOND-ATM-MIB, GBOND-ETH-MIB and
    GBOND-TDIM-MIB respectively.

Working Group Summary

    The WG process was smooth with no real controversies.
    All work took place on the mailing list.

Document Quality

    No information is available about implementations.

Personnel

    Menachem Dodge is the Document Shepherd for this document
    Dan Romascanu was the first responsible Area Director.
    Benoit Claise is the current responsible Area Director.

---

From: Menachem Dodge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 22:15:37 +0300

Hi,

Congratulations to the editors!

Many thanks to Benoit, the current AD, and Dan, the previous AD, for all their efforts, feedback, comments, reviews and help in getting this document and the other G.Bond documents published.

Best Regards,
Menachem

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Benoit Claise
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 9:33 PM
To: adslmib mailing list
Subject: [Adslmib] Fwd: Protocol Action: 'xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond) MIB' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-11.txt)

Regards, Benoit.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:

Protocol Action: 'xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond) MIB' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-11.txt)

Date:

Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:17:35 -0700

From:

The IESG <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>

To:

IETF-Announce <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>

CC:

adslmib mailing list <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>, adslmib chair <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>, RFC Editor <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>

Technical Summary

Working Group Summary

Document Quality

Personnel

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you have received this transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete the original and all copies thereof.

---

From: Edward Beili <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:28:59 +0300

Hello,
I would like to thank Menachem, Dan and Benoit for their help, comments and support in moving this document towards the approval.

Regards,
-E.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Menachem Dodge
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 22:16
To: Benoit Claise; adslmib mailing list
Subject: Re: [Adslmib] Fwd: Protocol Action: 'xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond) MIB' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-11.txt)

Hi,

Best Regards,
Menachem

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> [mailto:[email-masked]]<mailto:[mailto:[email-masked]]> On Behalf Of Benoit Claise
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 9:33 PM
To: adslmib mailing list
Subject: [Adslmib] Fwd: Protocol Action: 'xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond) MIB' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-11.txt)

Regards, Benoit.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:

Date:

From:

To:

CC:

Technical Summary

Working Group Summary

Document Quality

Personnel

---

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:17:35 -0700

Technical Summary

Working Group Summary

Document Quality

Personnel