Subject: [Adslmib] Vector Of Profiles MIB

From: מנחם דודג' <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 10:24:22 +0200

Hi All,

I am pleased to inform you all that the work on the Vector of Profiles
MIB has been approved by the AD.

I am also pleased to announce that Markus Freudenberger, Scott Baillie, and
Moti Morgenstern have agreed to act as editors of the document.

In addition Nick Hancock, Ken Kerpez, Daniel Cederholm, Edward Beili and
Chris Croot have volunteered to act as reviewers of the document.

I would like to take this oppurtunity to personally thank the editors and
the reviewers for taking on these responsibilities.

The initial draft is due this month, editors please make every effort to
meet this milestone.

The milestones have been updated on the working group page, and are as
below:

Oct 2012 Initial Vector of Profiles draft to be accepted by the Working
Group. Jan 2013 Submit Vector of Profiles Draft version 01 Apr 2013 Revise
the draft and post vector of Profiles draft version 02. Jul 2013 Post
Vector of Profiles Draft version 03. Oct 2013 Submit Vector of Profiles
Draft version 04. Nov 2013 Working Group Last Call for the Vector of
Profiles draft. Dec 2013 Submit the Vector Of Profile document to the IESG
as Proposed Standard. Dec 2013

Re-charter or close down.

One final item: Please note that my email has changed to:
[email-masked].

Thank you kindly.

Best Regards,

Menachem