Subject: confirm 619ec4f81a4a44c44d6285e40d6b37c5c200f2ce

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:46:07 -0400

Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list
AFT-General

We have received a request from [email-masked] for subscription
of your email address, "[email-masked]", to the
[email-masked] mailing list.  To confirm that you want to be
added to this mailing list, simply reply to this message, keeping the
Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web page:

    http://mail231.csoft.net/mailman/confirm/aft-general/619ec4f81a4a44c44d6285e40d6b37c5c200f2ce

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm 619ec4f81a4a44c44d6285e40d6b37c5c200f2ce

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].