Subject: [alto] Adoption of draft-stiemerling-alto-deployments

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:36:22 +0100

Hi all,

so far strong consensus and no objections have been expressed for the
adoption of draft-stiemerling-alto-deployments as official working group
item. If you have any objection, this is your last chance to speak up:
please do so by Friday, Feb. 18th.

--
Ciao,
Enrico

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.

---

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:26:44 +0100

Since no objections have been expressed about adopting
draft-stiemerling-alto-deployments as official WG item, we would like to
ask the authors to resubmit the document as draft-ietf-alto-deployments.

Enrico