Subject: [alto] Draft minutes for alto@IETF-80

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:00:21 -0500

Folks: The draft minutes for alto@IETF-80 are available at
the URL below.  Please send any corrections and clarifications
to the mailing list before we formally submit these.

Please note that the draft minutes contain link to the
audio and slide files (as usual), but in addition, they also
contain a link to the Meetecho URL providing
audio/video/slides/jabber.  The Meetecho link uses HTML-5,
so your mileage may vary depending on whether or not
your browser is compliant.

The link to the draft minutes is:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/minutes/alto.html

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/