Subject: [alto] Meetecho support for ALTO WG

From: Meetecho IETF support <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 01:05:09 +0200

Hi all,

a virtual room has been reserved on the Meetecho system for today's
ALTO WG meeting session.

Access to the on-line session (including audio and video streams) will
be available at:
http://www.meetecho.com/ietf84/alto

The Meetecho session automatically logs you into the standard IETF
jabber room. So, from there, you can have an integrated experience
involving all media and allowing you to interact with the room.
Remote participants might also send their own voice to the room, if they
want to, by either calling a landline phone number, or using our
embedded VoIP applet (in this last case they are *strongly* advised to
use a headset).

A tutorial of interactivity features of the tool can be found at:
http://www.meetecho.com/ietf84

Cheers,
the Meetecho team

-- 
Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
www.meetecho.com