Subject: [alto] Agenda requests for IETF 84

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 09:50:11 +0200

Folks,

if you have any requests for agenda slots at the next IETF meeting,
please send them to Vijay and me by Tuesday, July 17. As usual, priority
will be given to charter items, and to topics that have been already
presented and discussed on the list.

In order to lower the loss probability, please send your request even if
you have already sent it before this call went out.

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico

---

From: "Diego R. Lopez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 16:21:31 +0000

Hi Enrico,

> you have already sent it before this call went out.

This is a re-sending ot the request for a slot to introduce this draft:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-alto-sdn-use-cases/

Be goode,

--
"Esta vez no fallaremos, Doctor Infierno"

Dr Diego R. Lopez
Telefonica I+D
http://people.tid.es/diego.lopez/

e-mail: [email-masked]
Tel:    +34 913 129 041
Mobile: +34 682 051 091
-----------------------------------------

________________________________

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra política de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.
http://www.tid.es/ES/PAGINAS/disclaimer.aspx