Subject: [alto] 2nd ALTO Interoperability reminder

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 11:31:03 -0600

Folks: This is a reminder for the 2nd ALTO interoperability event
today evening.  The logistics are:

   Room: 211
   Date: Mon, Nov-5-2012
   Time: 20:00:00
   Internet-Draft:
       http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gurbani-alto-interop-cases-02.txt

We will host a Skype session for remote participants.  Those of you
planning to participate remotely, please send Enrico and me your
Skype IDs.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/