Subject: [alto] WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-server-discovery-06

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:24:39 -0600

[as chair]

Folks: Based on conversations with the authors of the document and
recent list discussions on the draft, we believe that the ALTO server
discovery document is ready for WGLC.

The current incarnation of the document is -06 and is available for
review at

    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-server-discovery-06

We urge the working group participants to perform a dedicated review
of the document.  Short statements in support of moving the work ahead,
or statements that provide constructive solutions for any aspect lacking
in the draft, are helpful.  Please do post such statements on the list.

This WGLC runs until Friday, December 14 2012.

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/