Subject: [alto] Second WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-deployments-13

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 10:27:52 -0600

[New email with appropriate subject to make it easier to search in
    the archives.]

All: Michael and Hans have merged draft-ietf-alto-deployments and
draft-seidel-alto-map-calculation into version -13.

Given the non-trivial (but important) changes in the draft, we will
issue a second WGLC for this work.

The WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-deployments-13 commences today and will
end on Wednesday, February 3, 2016.

Can Jan and I request the reviewers who had reviewed version -11 to
please look at version -13; Wendy Roome was one of them.  Wendy, can you
kindly review -13?

Other members of the WG are also urged to review the draft and post
comments on or before February 3, 2016.

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Nokia
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq