Subject: [alto] Adopting draft-kiesel-alto-xdom-disc-02 as WG item

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 13:21:46 -0500

Folks: During the Berlin IETF, a hum was taken to determine if the WG
should adopt draft-kiesel-alto-xdom-disc-02 as a WG documents towards
fulfilling the deliverable regarding an "alternative server discovery
document".

As the minutes reflect [1], the in-room and Jabber attendees were in
favour of adopting draft-kiesel-alto-xdom-disc-02 as the document
that goes towards fulfilling the charter deliverable.  There is no
alternative document in front of the WG at this time for the same
milestone.

Consequently, this communication serves to ratify the decision reached
during the face-to-face meeting on the mailing list.

If anyone has an objection to adopting the document, please state, on
the mailing list, the objection supported by reasons why the document
should not be adopted.  Please indicate any objections by Thu, August
7, 2016.

Hearing no objections by that date, Jan and I will like to request that
the authors prepare a WG -00 version of the document and submit it to
the IETF achives.

[1] https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/minutes/minutes-96-alto

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Nokia Networks
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: [email-masked] / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq