Subject: [alto] Call for adoption of draft-randriamasy-alto-cost-calendar-05

From: Jan Seedorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 15:29:54 +0200

Dear all,

during the last ALTO Virtual Interim Meeting (see 
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/10/27/alto/minutes/minutes-interim-2015-alto-1) 
we agreed to discuss the adoption of 
draft-randriamasy-alto-cost-calendar on the mailing list. The document 
has been presented many times at IETF meetings and been discussed on the 
list.

The chairs are hereby asking opinions on adopting 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-randriamasy-alto-cost-calendar-05 as 
Working Group Item document in the ALTO Working Group. Please speak up 
and state your opinion on this issue until Monday, July 18, 2016.

Jan & Vijay

-- 
****************************
Prof. Dr. Jan Seedorf
[email-masked]
****************************
Hochschule für Technik Stuttgart
Fakultät Vermessung, Informatik und Mathematik
Schellingstr. 24
D-70174 Stuttgart
www.hft-stuttgart.de
****************************