Subject: [alto] Draft minutes from IETF 96

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 08:47:12 -0500

All: Jan and I would like to thank you all (in person attendees as well
as remote attendees) for a very fruitful meeting in Berlin.

The draft minutes, distilled from minutes provided by Lyle Bertz and 
Sabine Randriamasy (thanks!), are posted at
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/minutes/minutes-96-alto

Please take a look at them and make sure they reflect the consensus we
reached during the WG meeting.  We took a couple of hums during the
meeting and Jan and I will be following up on ratifying these on the
mailing list.  Please pay particular attention to the hums in the
minute to make sure we captured all relevant discussions.

If you find any errors or omissions with respect to the minutes, please
post changes on list and edit the document.  We have posted the minutes
in Etherpad (see 
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-96-alto?useMonospaceFont=true). 
  Please indicate your name in Etherpad and
update the errors/omissions as needed.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Nokia Networks
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: [email-masked] / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq

---

From: Jensen Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 22:53:05 +0800

It seems that some notes below Flow Cost Service are about Cross-Domain
Server Discovery. I moved them to notes for corss-domain discovery. Also,
fixed some typos.

Best,
Jensen

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 9:47 PM, Vijay K. Gurbani <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> alto mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto
>

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 10:09:27 -0500

On 07/26/2016 09:53 AM, Jensen Zhang wrote:
> It seems that some notes below Flow Cost Service are about
> Cross-Domain Server Discovery.

Jensen: Ah yes.  Thanks!  I was typing notes for xdom in fcs.  Thanks
for finding and fixing these.

> I moved them to notes for corss-domain discovery. Also, fixed some
> typos.

Cool.  Uploaded the latest version.  See
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/minutes/minutes-96-alto

Thanks!

- vijay