Subject: [alto] Updated ALTO Milestones

From: Jan Seedorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 18:48:12 +0100

Dear Mirja,

the ALTO milestones are out-of-date. Attached is an updated list of the 
ALTO milestones that Vijay and I have prepared. Please have a look and 
let us know if you agree. If you would like detailed infos on the 
progress towards each charter item/milestone (for some we are at WGLC 
and for others we have mature WG items drafts) let us know. We will have 
an ALTO session in Chicago, where we hope to make further progress 
towards these charter items, so we think the milestones are actually 
realistic.

  - Jan

-- 
****************************
Prof. Dr. Jan Seedorf
[email-masked]
****************************
Hochschule für Technik Stuttgart
Fakultät Vermessung, Informatik und Mathematik
Schellingstr. 24
D-70174 Stuttgart
www.hft-stuttgart.de
****************************