Subject: Re: [ANCP] draft-moustafa-ancp-security-threats-00.txt to WG ID?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:48:11 +0000

Folks,

I think that there is consensus that this document should progress as a
working group draft.

Regards,

Matthew

             Matthew                                                       
             BOCCI/GB/ALCATEL@                                             
             ALCATEL                                                    To 
                                       [email-masked]                       
             09/11/2006 23:23                                           cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [ANCP]                              
                                       draft-moustafa-ancp-security-threat 
                                       s-00.txt to WG ID?                  

                                                                           

During the ANCP meeting in San Diego we asked whether the ANCP Security
Threats Analysis draft (draft-moustafa-ancp-security-threats-00.txt) should
become a working group ID.

Please review the draft and post comments to the list, also indicating
whether or not you support this draft becoming a working group ID.

Regards,

Matthew

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp