Subject: [ANCP] Updates for ANCP milestones

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 14:21:05 +0000

Folks,

Following the introduction of the ANCP security threats analysis, and given
the progress made so far in the working group, we will be updating the
goals and milestones as follows:

Done    Accept WG I-D for ANCP Framework and Requirements
Done    Accept WG ID for Security Threats analysis
Done    Accept WG I-D for Access Node Control Protocol (ANCP)
Mar 2007    Framework and Requirements last call
Mar 2007    Accept WG I-D for ANCP MIB
June 2007   Security Threats Analysis last call
August 2007    Access Node Control Protocol (ANCP) Last Call
August 2007    ANCP MIB Last Call
Nov 2007    Re-charter or conclude Working Group

Please send any comments to the list.

regards,

Matthew

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp