Subject: [ANCP] Comments on draft-ietf-ancp-protocol-00

From: "Wojciech Dec \(wdec\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:40:26 +0200

Hi All,

During the last couple of ANCP WG meetings, it has been expressed that
the draft-ietf-ancp-protocol-00 contains too much framework material. In
the interest of helping the editor trim this down, could all interested
parties please provide an indication (ie review) of the draft indicating
what parts should be modified or trimmed?

Regards,
Woj.

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp

---

From: "Wojciech Dec \(wdec\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 18:59:53 +0200

Hi All,
 
given the lack of a response, I'll try again to make sure we're in
synch: If anyone has comments to make about the content of
draft-ietf-ancp-protocol-00 being in overlap or in conflict with
draft-ancp-framework-01, could you please post them to the list?
Otherwise, we'll consider the issue settled.
 
Regards,
Woj.

________________________________

	From: Wojciech Dec (wdec) 
	Sent: 14 May 2007 15:40
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [ANCP] Comments on draft-ietf-ancp-protocol-00

	Hi All, 

	During the last couple of ANCP WG meetings, it has been
expressed that the draft-ietf-ancp-protocol-00 contains too much
framework material. In the interest of helping the editor trim this
down, could all interested parties please provide an indication (ie
review) of the draft indicating what parts should be modified or
trimmed?

	Regards, 
	Woj.