Subject: [ANCP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-03.txt

From: "DE CNODDER Stefaan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:35:49 +0200

This new MIB draft is out, only a small change compared to version 02:
MIB is put directly under mib-2 and not under ancpMIB node.  This change
is made because of this comment:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ancp/current/msg00483.html

regards,
Stefaan

[ANCP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-03.txt

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

To: i-d-announce at ietf.org 
Subject: [ANCP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-03.txt 
From: Internet-Drafts at ietf.org 
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT) 
Cc: ancp at ietf.org 
<ancp.ietf.org> 
List-post: <mailto:[email-masked]> 
List-subscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp>,
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe> 
List-unsubscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp>,
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> 
Sender: ancp-bounces at ietf.org 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Access Node Control Protocol Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Access Node Control Protocol (ANCP) MIB module
for Access Nodes
	Author(s)       : S. Cnodder, M. Morgenstern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-03.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2008-06-24

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
objects for managing access nodes that are using the Access Node
Control Protocol (ANCP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-03.txt>
_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
ANCP at ietf.org
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp
_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp