Subject: [ANCP] San Francisco Agenda

From: "BOCCI Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:38:07 +0100

Please find attached the San Francisco ANCP agenda.

Please let me know if you have any comments/updated.

Regards,

Matthew

Tuesday, March 24th, 2009 1520-1700 
----------------------------------- 
CHAIRS: Wojciech Dec & Matthew Bocci 
         
20 mins WG Status and Update - Chairs 

15 mins ANCP Multicast Extensions: Francois Le Faucheur
([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lefaucheur-ancp-mc-extensions-01.txt
 
15 mins Access Node Control Protocol for Source Adress Validation: Frank
Xia ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaippallimalil-ancp-sav-00.txt
         
15 mins Applicability of Access Node Control Mechanism to PON based
Broadband Networks: Sanjay Wadhwa ([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bitar-wadhwa-ancp-pon-01