Subject: [Anima] [Fwd: IETF 91 Preliminary Agenda]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 17:02:03 +1300

Note that anima is scheduled (as a BOF, but in theory it could become
a WG by then) on MONDAY, November 10, 2014 at 15:20 HST, running
through 18:30 so we should have plenty of time for discussion.

The draft Agenda is due by 2014-10-27, and so are all I-Ds that might
be discussed. There is a first draft agenda already in the BOF wiki:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/#ANIMAApprovedforIETF91

This is a public service announcement - the chairs are still TBD.

   Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IETF 91 Preliminary Agenda
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 15:46:12 -0700
From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

The IETF 91 Preliminary Agenda has been posted. The final agenda will be published on Friday, October 17th, 2014.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/agenda.txt

More information regarding IETF 91 in Honolulu, Hawaii is located here: https://www.ietf.org/meeting/91/index.html

Thank you!

IETF Secretariat