Subject: [Anima] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-anima-00-17: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 08:02:28 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-anima-00-17: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-anima/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking forward to seeing the IoT conversation converge ...

---

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 08:16:19 -0700

> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-anima/

I hope to be retired before then

> 
> _______________________________________________
> Anima mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/anima
>