Subject: [Anima] Adrian Farrel's No Objection on charter-ietf-anima-00-15: (with COMMENT)

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:42:12 -0700

Adrian Farrel has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-anima-00-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-anima/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the revisions of this charter since I last reviewed it. 
The shortening of the text is very helpful.

Para 2
s/build/builds/  or  s/build/will build/

Para 2
Is the work from the NMRG documented anywhere that can be referenced?
I see the later reference to draft-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis, but I 
wonder whether there is anything published as a stable reference to
the definitions, design goals and architectural model.

Penultimate para
s/an reference/a reference/

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 08:22:48 +1300

Adrian,

draft-irtf-nmrg-autonomic-network-definitions is the companion
to the gap analysis. I'd say that these two NMRG documents
are snapshots of current thinking rather than final outputs,
because I expect the research debate on this topic to continue
for a long time.

Regards
   Brian

On 30/10/2014 07:42, Adrian Farrel wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Anima mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/anima
>

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:24:16 +0100

Thanks Adrian, taken into account

Regards, Benoit