Subject: [Anima] Ted Lemon's Block on charter-ietf-anima-00-09: (with BLOCK)

From: "Ted Lemon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 13:48:08 -0700

Ted Lemon has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-anima-00-09: Block

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-anima/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
BLOCK:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is this on the agenda as a proposed charter for external review when
we have an approved BoF of the same name for Honolulu?

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 17:25:50 -0400

> we have an approved BoF of the same name for Honolulu?

The BoF is a placeholder, in case we don't finished chartering in
time.  This is a standard thing we do with late-chartering working
groups.

Barry