Subject: [Anima] ANIMA charter: status update

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 11:52:12 +0200

Dear all,

 From the minutes of the October 2, 2014 IESG Teleconference

      o Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach (anima) - 4 of 4
         Area: OPS (Benoit Claise)

    The IESG approved the draft WG charter for IETF review pending edits to
    the text of the charter to be supplied by Benoit Claise.  The
    Secretariat will send a WG Review announcement, with a separate message
    [email-masked].

I updated the ANIMA charter based on the IESG feedback.
See https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-anima/

I have NOT included any of the HOMENET related feedback at this point.
My goal is to listen to all feedback during the external review period, 
and then to decide which of the WG or the second BoF is the most 
appropriate next step. Reminder: a slot has been secured in the agenda.
The discussion with HOMENET (and any other WG or potentially SDO) is 
both healthy and necessary.

Regards, Benoit