Subject: [Anima] Benoit Claise's Yes on charter-ietf-anima-00-15: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 09:28:30 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-anima-00-15: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-anima/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Charter v15 has been posted, hopefully addressing the latest issues.
As discussed with Ted, Joel and me, we need to make sure that:
1. the (perceived) overlap with the HOMENET is clarified
2. the HOMENET community provides some feedback on v15
Therefore, Ted will be holding a BLOCK until the two conditions are met.

Unless there are no more BLOCKs on the ANIMA charter, the ANIMA meeting
in IETF 91 will be a WG-forming BoF, with Brian Carpenter and Michael
Behringer as BoF chairs.

Regards, Benoit