Subject: [Anima] Reference errors in draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 13:05:15 +1200

I noticed that the references in the ACP draft are not separated
into Normative and Informative as required.

I think that at least the following should be normative:

[I-D.ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra]
[I-D.ietf-anima-grasp]
[RFC4193]
[RFC5280]
[RFC5952]
[RFC6347]
[RFC6550]
[RFC6552]
[RFC7676]

Also, idnits finds several unused references that should be deleted:

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC4122' is defined on line 1574, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC5082' is defined on line 1588, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC6762' is defined on line 1620, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC6763' is defined on line 1624, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

And while I'm here:

 ** The document seems to lack a both a reference to RFC 2119 and the
     recommended RFC 2119 boilerplate, even if it appears to use RFC 2119
     keywords. 

Regards,
    Brian